Features a plush-lined interior that fits bows up to 39.5" long and 16.5" wide, with lid storage for quiver, arrows, and accessory boxes (sold separately – Part# 3i-0702-1B).
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Built to military standards
- Quiver storage in lid
- Accessory box storage for iSeries 0702-1 cases
- Waterjet cut foam arrow system (up to a dozen arrows)
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Trigger release latch system (can be retrofitted with TSA accepted key locking latches)
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Snap-down cushion grip handles on three sides for comfortable lifting and carrying
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
- Lifetime warranty
- $1500 content coverage
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
On selected products, SKB will cover up to $1500 to repair or replace equipment damaged by a commercial airline carrier while secured in one of our ATA-rated cases. If your gear has been damaged on a flight, first file a claim with the airline (SKB recommends keeping copies of all documents related to your claim and taking pictures of damages whenever possible).
Once the claim has been settled, submit it and related documents to SKB for review. SKB may provide up to $1500 to cover any outstanding cost above the airline's claim amount. For more information on this warranty program, please contact our customer service department at (800) 654-5992.
Model Number - 3i-4217-SPSP