- Insulated: No
- Upper: Water-repellent premium Nubuk
- GORE-TEX®: Comfort footwear lining
- Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole
- Protection: Stitched PU (polyurethane) coated leather full rand
- ABSS - Ankle Bone Support System
- 9" tall
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.85 lbs
- 4 out of 5 Flex Rating
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2265
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 year for time of purchase
- For an in-depth comparison of all Crispi Insulated Boots check out our Comparison Chart
The Crispi Briksdal Non-Insulated GTX is a true mountain boot. The asymmetrical lacing system allows the user to customize their lacing to better navigate technical terrain. With the added comfort of our ABSS system and a technical softshell material built on the tongue of the boot, your feet are sure to stay protected and comfortable during your trips.
This mountaineering boot is non insulated, extremely lightweight and is constructed with the highest-quality Nubuk leather on the market. As with all of Crispi’s boots, the Briksdal is 100% waterproof.